Getting your Real Estate License
You’re on the path to something exciting.
Licensing Requirements in Tennessee
- 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- 60 hours of Pre-licensing fundamentals (CLI: Prelicense A + B)
- Pass the Tennessee State Exam
- Complete 30 hour Course for New Affiliates
- Affiliate your license with a Real Estate Broker (such as Keller Williams)
The Licensing Process
Phase One: Prep & Testing
Phase Two: Insurance & Affiliation
Phase Three: Recognition & Access
Frequently Asked Questions about Licensing
How much does it cost to get licensed?
Are there additional resources to help me through the process?
I’m licensed in another state. What’s the process for transferring in?
What should I be looking for in a broker?
We’re here to answer questions you have about getting licensed, what it’s like to work with us and information about Keller Williams.